Using band names, spell out your name
A - All 4 One
M - Marilyn Manson
A - Alien Ant Farm
N - Nirvina
D - Dope
A - Ace of Bass
J - Jimmy Eat World
O - Outkast
K - Kansas
E - Everclear
C - Cake
K - Kinks
2) Have you ever had a song written about you?
Not that I'm aware of...
3) What song makes you cry?
Depends on what I'm thinking about at the time...no one song in particular.
4) What song makes you happy?
He Had It Comin' from the Chicago soundtrack
5) What do you like to listen to before bed?
SILENCE as of late...it's really hard to get to sleep otherwise.
a p p e a r a n c e
height: 5' 9"
hair color: Brown
eye color: Brown
piercings: Just my ears
tattoos: Not as of yet.
r i g h t n o w
what color pants are you wearing?: Khaki
what taste is in your mouth?: Diet Pepsi
what's the weather like?: It's flippin raining again...
how are you?: Peachy Keen
have a bad habit?: Biting my nails
f a v o u r i t e s
book: Roots by Alex Haley
non alcoholic drink: Kiddie Cocktails
h a v e y o u
broken the law: I've gotten a few speeding tickets...and I've walked on private property.
ran away from home: To my back yard when I was like 10...I don't think the qualifies.
snuck out of the house: Just once last year while living with dad.
ever tipped over a porta potty: Ewwww...and no.
used your parents' credit card before: Yes
skipped school before: All the time...mum used to leave for work and I'd just stay home.
fell asleep in the shower time/bath: Yes...while reading in the bath tub...makes for soggy books!!
l o v e
children: As Jason says...too sticky.
current crush: The bowling alley guy.
been in love: Yes...love sucks.
had a hard time getting over someone: Always...even if their complete asshats.
been hurt: Yes.
your greatest regret: Dropping out of college.
gone out with someone you only knew for three days: Um...we aren't going to go there. Interesting story though.
r a n d o m
do you have a job: The Concord Inn, Minocqua WI
your cd player has in it right now: LFO
if you were a crayon what color would you be?: green
what makes you happy: acting and theater
who makes you happiest: ??? I'm not sure right now...although I have an idea.
what's the next cd you're gonna get?: You mean download...right?
w h e n / w h a t w a s t h e l a s t
time you cried: About a week ago...I'm a cry-a-holic
you got a real letter?: Probably something nasty from my Grandma saying I should come visit her and I'm ruining my life and I'm never going to amount to anything...I've tried to put it out of my memory.
you got e-mail: Today.
thing you purchased: Little tiny lifesavers
tv program you watched: Something I couldn't really hear at the Saturn dealership.
movie you saw in the theater: I honestly don't remember.
y o u r t h o u g h t s o n
abortion: In cases of rape and incest...not as birth control.
teenage smoking: Smoking sucks ass.
spice girls: Hey...I LIKED the Spice Girls...so fuck you all!!
dreams: Very amusing...most of the time.
Speaking of which...I had a dream last night that Kristen VanCaster and I were hanging out and she was making these weird I.D.'s for everyone. I can't remember much else...but it was weird.
1. Your name spelled backwards.
2. Where were your parents born?
Peoria, IL and Brazil, IN
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
An e-document off Amazon giving the history of Fareinheit 451
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Honey Bear for fish frys
5. Last time you swam in a pool and where?
Not a clue...
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Every chance I got.
7. How many kids do you want?
8. Type of music you dislike most?
9. Are you registered to vote?
In Eagle River...but now I'm going to have to figure out where to go in Minocqua.
10. Do you have cable?
Well we USED to have satelite.,..before someone fucked it up.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
Moped no. Motorcycle...yes.
12. Ever prank call anybody?
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
Not only did I get a ticket...they moved my car on me too!
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I'd like to go sky diving someday.
15. What color is your room?
Hideous blue wallpaper with boquets of flowers and white underneath.
16. Do you have a garden?
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Shower, night. Unless I'm "soaking"...then bath.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
21. Favorite pizza topping?
Cheese, cheese and more cheese
22. Chips or popcorn?
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
I've never smoked anything...muchless peanut shells.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
26. Orange Juice or apple?
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
My mum and Perry and Jesse, and Honey Bear
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
Prolly last year sometime.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I don't eat tomatoes.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
Lots and lots of them.
32. Are you a good cook?
Not at all...I can bake decent though...
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
35. Sprite or 7-up?
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? how about school?
Not really for either.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
38. Ever throw up in public?
No...threw up in a friend's car once though.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
41. Ever call a 1-900 number?
42. Can ex's be friends?
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
I don't think I ever have.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
Nope...I was cute and non-furry.
45. What did you eat today?
String Cheese and strawberries...something's wrong here...
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
those two cheerleaders
47. What was the name of your first pet?
48. What is in your purse?
I don't have one...I carry a backpack with all my books and wallet and lotion and brush and anything else I might happen to need.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
Put on PJ's.