1. I missed nearly a third of my senior year of high school because I was off at honors bands. I was a major band geek. I also had to change my name for two or three solo and ensemble events at state because I was over the limit in my entries.
2. I truely try to do the very best I can at my pitiful $8.25 an hour job. I don't cut corners and I do MORE than my fair share of the work. I feel guilty getting paid for just sitting around.
3. I read all the Harry Potter books so far. They're entertaining and working night audit gives me plenty of time.
4. I've written a letter to every president since I've been born. I'm trying to get one for every president in my lifetime. I just think that it's a neat collection to have.
5. I HATE partying. I've NEVER liked drinking and being wild and crazy. I have more important things to do with my life.
...and whoever responds responds.